Our free personal checking accounts offer all the features and benefits you will want.
- No monthly service charge.
- No minimum balance.
- Free ACCESS Online banking.
- Free online bill pay, with ACCESS-A-Bill.
- Free mobile banking and text alerts, via our smartphone & tablet apps.
- Free Mobile Check Deposit that lets you deposit checks from anywhere via our apps.
- Free Money Management for budgeting and money management.
- Free ACCESS Federal Credit Union Visa® debit cards.
- Free e-Statement in Online Banking.
- Free online check images.
- Free "Bank 2 Bank" transfers.
- Overdraft Protection.
- ACCESS FCU's Routing Number: 221379895
Gen Y Checking
GEN Y Checking - is designed to help our young members develop good financial habits early. There is no minimum balance to open the account. Your first order of our ACCESS exclusive checks is free.
When you open your Gen Y Checking you will receive an I-Tune Card, $15.00 value.
e-ACCESS Checking - Our interest bearing checking account!
To receive dividends, you must complete four requirements each month. Dividends earned during the six-month promotional period will be a set rate. Thereafter, the rate is variable. The six-month promotional period will be for six full calendar months. Provided you meet the following four requirements:
- Maintain a minimum balance of $500 and,
- Complete 4 ACCESS-A-Bill payment transactions each month and,
- Make 4 VISA Check card transactions each month and,
- Be enrolled in e-Statements
We all know that mistakes can happen, and when they do be prepared with Overdraft protection. At ACCESS we have several options to help you, when those situations arise.
Line of Credit
Overdraft Line of Credit – You can apply for a pre-set (loan) amount that can be available to cover overdrafts or those unexpected expenses. There are no per item overdraft fees. Advances are made in $100 increments, and payments for your Overdraft Line of Credit are made by direct charge to your checking account. The rate you pay is based on your credit score.
Savings transfer - This automatically moves money from a savings account here at ACCESS, that you have designated, to your checking account to pay for overdrafts, as long as the funds are available. There is no fee for this service. To avoid additional fees you are limited to 6 transfers per month (from any one savings).
Courtesy Pay - Courtesy Pay covers overdrafts from check, ACH transactions, automatic bill pay transactions, ATM transactions and debit card transactions. There is a fee of $25.00 charged for each item paid, and there is no limit to the total number of fees that can be charged in one day. Courtesy Pay coverage will occur only after savings transfer and/or overdraft line of credit is used (if already established for your account). We understand that fees and charges can become expensive, that's why we encourage you to track your balance using our free mobile banking app and text balance alerts. To request enrollment complete this form and drop it off at any ACCESS location. If eligible, your Courtesy Pay limit will be $100.
VISA Debit Card
The Card that works like a check! Your ACCESS Federal Credit Union VISA Debit Card looks and works just like a VISA Credit Card except instead of giving you an advance on a line of credit, it takes the funds directly from your ACCESS Federal Credit Union checking account. Your VISA Debit Card also serves as your ACCESS Federal Credit Union ATM card. If you need cash from your checking or savings account, just insert your Debit Card into an ATM and it functions as your ATM card. This provides additional convenience as it eliminates the need to keep track of two cards. The VISA Debit Card is free! Stop in and let us issue you a ACCESS VISA Debit Card
Important Numbers to Remember:
- Member Service 1-888-526-0404
- Lost or Stolen Cards 1-800-682-6075
- Card Activation 315-693-2001
For ACCESS FCU Visa Debit Cards:
- If your Visa Debit Card transaction did not go through (and we're already closed for the day), you can now call toll free 888.526.0404 (206.352.4954 collect outside of US and Canada) to get more information about it. During our business hours please call us. We'll be happy to help!
- If you need to report a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card:
- During our business hours, please call your local branch
- Anytime, you can call toll free 800.682.6075
- Outside the US and Canada, call collect 206.352.3482
Verified By Visa is now available for your ACCESS FCU Visa Debit Card!
Password-protect your Visa card for added safety online: VERIFIED BY VISA.
A new way to add safety when you buy online! Protect your existing ACCESS FCU Visa Debit card by creating a personal password as unique as you are. VERIFIED BY VISA helps ensure that only you can use your Visa card to buy online (at participating online stores). Register today! It takes just a few minutes to activate. Click here for more information!
Purchase Rewards is available to all members who have VISA Debit cards. Put your ACCESS Federal Credit Union VISA Debit card to work for you with Purchase Rewards! Purchase Rewards are individually chosen offers based on your spending habits. Each offer will be available for a limited time only, and new offers will be added often - so be sure to log in frequently to view the offers available to you!
Here's how it works:
- Log in to ACCESS Online to see your offers.
- Click offers to add them to your ACCESS Federal Credit Union Visa debit card.
- Shop with your card to redeem your selected offers.
- Enjoy cash back at the end of the next month.
There's no obligation, no limit to the number of offers you will receive, and no cost to earn your rewards!
This rewards program lets you earn rewards by using your ACCESS Federal Credit Union VISA Debit card to purchase merchandise and services. Through this program, you'll receive targeted offers to receive rewards on purchases based on how you shop. As a Cardholder, there is no limit to the rewards you can earn. So, the more you use your ACCESS Federal Credit Union VISA Debit card, the more offers you receive and the more rewards you can earn!